XOTclIDE. Integrated Development Environment for XOTcl and Tcl
Project renamed to TclSqueak.
- Version 0.90 released. XOTclIDE was redesigned and renamed to TclSqeak use new page TclSqueak
- Version 0.86 released. many usability improvements towards modern IDE. Use ttclcheck internally
- Version 0.85 released. compatible with XOTcl 2.0. Many Improvements. Many thanks to Gustav Neumann for patches
- Version 0.84 released. Syntax checker recognize lassign. Script editor plug in was improved. small bug fix in debugger.
- Version 0.83 released. Adapted for XOTcl1.6. Some small improvements and bug fixes.
XOTclIDE: simple, highly flexible, integrated
- Source Code Editing (Tcl and XOTcl) with Syntax Highlighting
- Code Completion
- System Introspection (Reflection)
- Source Documentation
- Debugging, Tracking
- Source Syntax Checking for Tcl and XOTcl
- Version Control System
- Team Programming Support
- Test Support (Unit Test Framework)
- Configuration Management (also Deployment and Release-Management)
XOTclIDE is an (Integrated Development Environment) for XOTcl . XOTcl is an object oriented extension for Tcl. XOTcl can also manage old Tcl code (procs)
XOTclIDE is suggested and inspired by some great Smalltalk graphical environment systems as Squeak or Envy.
- Page content:
- About Author
The main benefits of XOTclIDE are:
There is an Object browser (or Object inspector).
You can modify the object variables and invoke object method directly from the GUI.
Up from version 0.50 I decided not to implement new features and concentrate myself on bug fixes and stabilizing development.
In this version XOTclIDE has everything a good IDE needs.
Changes would be made only on user desire.
Please write your comments, suggestions and other feedback.
You can use the xotclide page on Tcl wiki to write direct your comments.
You need Tcl/Tk (tcl.activestate.com) and XOTcl (xotcl.org) to run this XOTclIDE Application.
CHANGES Text File
- xotclIDE-0.86-0.tar.gz Source files with documentation. If you want use mysql as version control database you will need mysqltcl.
- XOTclIDE binaries One executable run-ready exe-file (no installation is needed) for Windows and Linux Intel. You do not need Tcl installation to get it running.
External Links about XOTclIDE
The program was written by Artur Trzewik
and is GNU Public License Software.
- sqlite adapter was initially written by Oleg Oleinick
Last modified: Sat Jul 23 15:12:07 CEST 2005