ATKSqlBrowser - graphical sql-query browser
XOTclIDE - new life for Tcl.
- object oriented
- syntax checking
- version control
Supported database connections
- use-friendly connection dialog
- word completion in edit area
- view of base database schema (double click insert the word into edit area)
- view result-rows in table
ATKSqlBrowser was primary developed as plug-in for XOTclIDE
and use internal XOTcl general sql-access library XOSql
Limitation of binary versions.
- Windows executable do not contain postgres tcl-interface.
- Postgres on Linux need additional postgres client libraries.
- Linux version do not can not ODBC (do not contain Linux version of tclodbc)
value of every cell can be displayed in separated window (menu Edit-Show Cell In Separated Window)
ATKSqlBrowser try to receive all rows at once. Big dataset (more than 1000 rows) can overload the program
and cause performance problems. The send sql statement can not be stopped.
Requirements for source code using
Author and License
The program was written by Artur Trzewik
and is GNU Public License Software.
Last modified: Sat Apr 3 07:58:53 CEST 2004