- 08.10.2006 - Xdobry in version 0.44 - Bug fixing release
- 12.02.2005 - Xdobry in version 0.42 - Bug fixes by migration binary data for (mysqltcl and postgres), Bug fix by migration auto_increments values to MS SQL Server
- 20.06.2004 - Xdobry in version 0.40 - Major feature enhancements. Support for Oracle, MS SQL-Server, MS SQL-Jet (MS Access file format). Can migrate data and schema between all supported databases. Schema creation and manipulation
- 27.12.2003 - Xdobry in version 0.31 - dynamic menus enablement
- 05.12.2003 - Xdobry in version 0.30 (supports Windows and new database sqlite and odbc)
Xdobry is free in form-generator for relational databases (mysql,
sqlite , odbc, Oracle, MS SQL-Jet (MS Access), MS SQL-Server).
It contains an editor for Database Schema, Drag & Drop GUI editor for forms and a forms-server.
Warning: all Xdobry WWW-pages was computer translated from
German Version of this page
This program makes fast and simple production of DB-forms possibly. The system
was developed for people who want to create forms to an existing database, migrate databases or manipulate database schemas.
platform independent: binary packages for Windows and Linux operational systems.
support main databases: Oracle, MS SQL-Server, mysql, postgres, MS Access, genaral ODBC.
- make possible easy migration of schema and data between all supported databases.
no big runtime-environment or special installation required. (only one executable file)
special assistants for migration, schema manipulation and design of database forms.
many database specific GUI elements
In contrast to similar systems the forms are not understood as another
representation of the tables. The forms are constructed on the basis of the
conceptual model, called repository. The modeling concepts like specialization
(inheritance), association (Relationship) and Aggregation are supported
A strict division of the system components is carried out after user-groups
(DB-administrator, developer, DB end-user). The development of the forms runs
in steps. First a repository is created from the relational schema. Then the
forms are generated. The descriptions of the forms are implemented by the
FormServer. The Repository and the forms are coded in XML-format what leaves
open a way for the integration with other systems.
All components used with the implementing and programed tools are free and
available with source code. Also Xdobry itself is placed under GNU Public
License and therefore can be free used.
Xdobry is a system which can be used either on existing database or create new database.
Xdobry can use build-in file database sqlite or MS SQL Jet on windows and there does
not requires extra database system.
Last modified: Fri Oct 10 18:19:40 CEST 2003